Thursday, August 9, 2007

Steps by Step to fund you e-gold account.

I am sorry. I should have told you how to get your e-gold account at first. But here is it.
Please read and follow my steps. The order in which you do it does not matter.
1) set up an egold account at here. They will require some of your personal information and your e-mail.
2) When you have get you e-gold account set up, you need to fund it:
  • This method is for those who have a bank account. The easiest way and most reliable way is to visit icegold and click on "buy egold" button. Then you will find all the instructions for the transaction. This will require you to have a legal bank account because you will do wire transfer from your bank. Icegold is reliable and experienced company. I have bought 983$ egold from them. You can see that in my e-gold account picture. It takes about a week for me to get the gold.
  • If you do not have a bank account, you will have to trade with smaller exchanger. They accept various types of payment so you can contact them and find the best way that works out for both of you. I have only exchanged 100$ in egold to 96$ paypal once. Here is the guy I have exchanged with apple-ex@hotmail.com . I got my money within hours.
  • If you are in Vietnam, I will recomend you this exchanger magicfire_neverstop@yahoo.com. I have not done any exchange with him yet. He is very respondsive and helpful. He will answer everything you ask.

Once you have got you e-gold in your account, you are ready to make investment and start making money!!

A little update on my progress in investing. I have got 114$ interest from relaxbusiness but I invest it back in with my principal. My monthly plan in online-capital is about to mature too, I have 84$ interest there. In 7-forever, I have 34$ in balance, they raise the minimum to deposit to 100$ which make my orginal plan to compound my money every week fail. It is still a very reliable program though.

My offer is till there! Up to 60% return of referal commision when you sign up from the link on my site. Hurry up! You will regret later if you miss this chance!!

1 comment:

redtagblogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.