Wednesday, August 1, 2007

2 more choices for your investment

Hi everyone!
I have had a busy week so I was not able to update my blog often. But there is a good news for you. I have found 2 more reliable programs for you to choose. To prove you that I am really making money from my investment I will update all the payment I recieved from these program. Here is the proof that I am active and using my money to invest http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1162/egold1nj5.jpg. I used www.icegold.com to exchange.
The first one is Relax Bussiness. This one has been around for almost year now. It has been running very stable and smoothly. They offer from 12-25% profit per week and you will have a choice to get your principal back after each cycle of investment. I myself have invested 983$ in this program. You can see my proof from the egold image above. My plan is to invest in weekly plan with principal back then reinvest again and again. I have made a deal with a friend in order to split the commission bonus too. RB offer 10% refferal commission so it s pretty good. I will be happy to be your refferer so we can split the commission money. This is my favorite program. If you have any questions please post in the comment or email me.

The second one is 7-forever. This program has been running for 4 months already. They seem very stable and safe. Their plan is 7% on every business day ( mon - fri only). Your principal is included in the profit so you will get roughly 144% of your principal after 1 month. I believe this one will last a long time because they seem very profressional and reasonable in their plan. They offer 7% refferal bonus. I invested in this program 77$. My plan for this program is that i will reinvest my profit after every week. If I compound like that I will be able to get up to 200% my principal after a month.

In a couple day, my monthly plan in OC will mature and I can withraw it. I will post the screenshot here. So come back later to check it out!

Special offer! I will give back 60% referal bonus whenever you sign up from my link on my blog!!!!

No comments: